click on an image to enlarge
Our studio expansion Is complete! Our live room was doubled in size and now measures 35x25 feet with an 18-foot cathedral ceiling. The north wall with the windows (3rd picture from left) was pushed out 14 feet and fitted with larger windows that reveal an inspiring view of Overlook Mountain, re-finished hardwood floors and a larger room sound. We still have a superb Yamaha C7 grand piano (the best in the region!) and a completely rebuilt Hammond B-3 with trek percussion.
Our multitrack options include:
- (2) Tascam X-48 (48 tracks each)
- (2) MX-2424's (24 tracks each)
- (6) Tascam DA-98/78's DTRS tape recorders for legacy transfers
- Sony DMX-R100 digital console features comprehensive automation, instant recall of all parameters and most importantly, a great sound.
- The mic preamps are API and Focusrite.
- Lock to picture capability and our synchronization experience provide for smooth soundtrack scoring and audio sweetening for video projects.
- Studio is equipped with a 9' x 12' screen and 5k projector for larger scoring sessions
Nevessa's video editing suite is built around Adobe Production Premium CS6 including:
- Premier Pro
- After Effects
- Encore DVD
- Dreamweaver html editor
The hardware includes:
- (2) 8 core Intel i7 platform workstations with dual monitors
- Blu-Ray burner
- MOTU V4HD interface
- Panasonic BT-LH2600W 26" multiformat LCD production monitor
- Sony DSR-11 DVCAM recorder
- Legacy formats supported: Beta SP, S-VHS, VHS, U-Matic